Zigabyte understands full stack development. Our developers take the role of the system administrator into account, as well as the user, to deliver solutions that ease the burden of administration.
- Zigabyte developers are platform agnostic. We’ve developed desktop, web and mobile application in Windows 10/8.1 (using Visual Studio), Linux (using Eclipse and NetBeans), and Mac (VS for Mac / Android Studio).
- Zigabyte has developed mobile apps using Xamarin Forms as well as Progressive Web Apps. We believe that you should only have one code base for Android and iOS Apps.
- Zigabyte has developed multiple web applications using ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Core, We also developed web application in Java 8 using the Spring framework.
- Zigabyte has developed expertise in integrating CAC (common access cards), RFID chips/tokens and PDF Forms in desktop applications, windows services, and web applications.
- Zigabyte uses automated testing tools like Selenium and Watir, This standardizes your testing procedures, reducing the amount of time and people needed for testing.
- Zigabyte works with many ORM’s, we deploy Dapper or Hibernate (NHibernate) for rapid development cases and Entity Framework when a more robust solution is needed.
- Zigabyte uses Git for code changes, detabase manipulations and deployment. We believe in a continuous integration process.
Zigabyte believes in application development at the clients comfort level. If you want to stick with what’s worked for you so far, great - we’ll work with you. If you want to go with the cutting edge, great - we’ll work with you!